While You Were Trying To Sneak Out of Work Early
- MI3's J.J. Abrams is set to produce and direct the next Star Trek movie. Something about working with Tom Cruise got him in the mood for more aliens.
- Pete Doherty has been released on bail following yesterday's arrest for possession of Class-A drugs. Just to save time, let me be the first one to report this: Pete Doherty has been arrested again for possession of Class-A drugs.
- Nick Lachey re-enacts his split with Jessica in his new music video. But not for publicity, it's totally just a way to work things out in his head. Definitely not for publicity. Definitely not for publicity.
- Robin Williams is not gay. In fact, he tells GQ magazine that he's "a big fan of the puss. Always addicted to puss." Suddenly Mrs. Doubtfire just got a whole lot creepier.
- Pink says she's so in love her with her husband that he could pee in his hand and give it to her and she'd still think it was a masterpiece. It'd have to be if he was able to hand it to her, don't you think?
- 73% of people would not let their children play with Britney & Kevin's baby. The other 27%? Celebrities.
The comments to this entry are closed.