While You Were Feeding Suri her Barley-Water Dinner
- Nick Lachey banned camera phones from his new sitcom, He Said, She Said for fear of being tabloid fodder. Cameras are fine though.
- American Idol makes people famous. And then makes them drunkards, just ask Paula.
- Pink has a tattoo designed to look like a help button. Clearly, it's broken.
- Paris Hilton is releasing her own line of mobile games. Or so she's been told by her handlers.
- Tabloid apologizes for saying Terri Hatcher has sex in a van, an accusation that angered the cautious single mom. In fact it was a mini-van.
- Jamie Lynn Sigler is hooking up with Ashley Olsen ex Scott Sartaino. But her next big challenge is Stavros.
The comments to this entry are closed.