While You Were Smoking A Stogie For Suri
- Michael Jackson will release an album in '07. You will be allowed to ironically enjoy it by '12.
- Mary J. Blige says God wants her to "bling", and to be the hottest thing this year. Proving once and for all that even though He may be your co-pilot, deep down The Man is a P.I.M.P.
- Sienna Miller has been receiving death threats. Insiders say police are baffled and are having a hard time trying to figure out why anybody would care about Sienna Miller.
- There are rumors that someone's leaving the OC. Someone besides millions of viewers, that is.
- Speaking of leaving, Eva Longoria is ready to leave Desperate Housewives... to become one.
- And finally, David Hasselhoff has revealed he had a "spiritual calling" to change peoples' lives for the better. In a related story, David Hasselhoff has announced that he will never release another album ever, ever again.
The comments to this entry are closed.