While You Were Buying Mardi Gras Beads
- Paris Hilton is convinced she's going to be going up against Charlize Theron for movie roles. But only if House of Wax 2 has a potential Oscar winning female lead written in, naturally.
- 15-year-old Emma Watson has been photographed kind-of drinking beer. Corona doesn't actually count as beer, does it?
- Elton John is throwing a lavish Oscar party. In a related story, Elton John is still gay.
- John Travolta is writing a romantic comedy. Kelly Preston, Xenu being eyed as possible love interests.
- Jodie Foster will deliver this year's Commencement Address at the University of Pennsylvania. Her advice to the class of '06? Rub the lotion on your skin or else you'll get the hose again.
- There was a black-out on the set of Regis & Kelly today. And no, it has nothing to do with Regis or alcohol. This time.
- Eva Longoria is ready to have a baby. Which works out perfectly, because I'm ready to be a father. Call me.
And...While you were posting stuff we knew about 6 hours ago...
Barry Bonds went Paula Abdul on yer ass.
And YTMND already covered Hermoines drinking patterns.
But thanks for trying...
Posted by: Dave | Feb 28, 2006 6:50:35 PM
Hmmm, doesn't Corona have more alcohol than most of the shit beers here in the states.
Admit it, bud light is all marketing, no substance.
(patiently waits for a 'conditoned' response to the contrary)
Posted by: chris | Feb 28, 2006 6:56:18 PM
i believe 15 year olds can drink in England at the discretion of the restaurant and if a parent or guardian purchases the drink.
Posted by: Damin | Feb 28, 2006 7:48:58 PM
Sorry, I'm sticking with the whole 'if you have to squeeze a fruit into it, it's not a real beer' guideline. That's the rule.
Posted by: Bob | Feb 28, 2006 9:13:24 PM
That beer is for people with vaginas so I suppose it's ok. And Chris is right about the law in England, so it's not a big deal even if she is drinking Mexican pee.
Posted by: JoeStalin | Mar 1, 2006 11:53:32 AM
Paris Hilton is officially delusional. When are her 15 minutes of fame up?
Posted by: Anna | Mar 1, 2006 12:55:36 PM
Hmm, it looks to me like a humorously intended myspace picture. Isn't that fun to think that in the midst of the hundreds of young girls and, ew, creepy old men impersonating Hermione Granger on that website, the real one is attempting to impersonate a normal teenage girl. Now all we need is some photos of Harry and Ron with emo hair taking "the angle" shot in their bathroom.
Posted by: McGeek | Mar 1, 2006 1:59:26 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.