...OF THE DAY
- PHOTOSHOP ENTRY: This one (to the right.) Keep them coming! (click here to enter!)
- PARENTAL CHALLENGE: Brad Pitt's issued to his mom. He is reportedly demanding that she choose him and Angelina Jolie or ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.
- FORMER SQUEALER LIKE A PIG: Ned Beatty. He has won the Master Of Cinema Award at the upcoming RiverRun International Film Festival in North Carolina.
- GENDER-BENDING TEACHER: Lily McBeth, 71. Ms. McBeth used to be Mr. McBeth at Eagleswood Elementary in New Jersey.
- QUESTION THAT TAKES A WHOLE BOOK TO ANSWER: Why is Michael Jackson weird? Answered by Margo Jefferson, author of On Michael Jackson.
- PICTURE PERFECT VACATION: TomKat in Tahiti. They sure look happy!
- SECRETARY OF STATE WORKOUT TIPS: Condoleeza Rice's. She will be sharing her fitness regimen on the Today show.
- FORMER HOOTERS WAITRESS: Oscar nominee Amy Adams.
- THERE WAS AN OLD LADY WHO SWALLOWED A FLY HEADLINE: "Bird Flu Is Found in Cat in Europe, a First"
i swear i saw corey clark (of sleeping with paula abdul quasi-celebritydom) on scrubs tonight, i don;t have any screen shots but...yea..it was him i swear
Posted by: georgina | Feb 28, 2006 11:58:30 PM
Brad Pitt made his mom choose? I'm sure Maneater had a death grip on his gonads the whole time he talked to Mom, too. Either that, or she dangled the jar that she keeps them in, as bait. "Make the call, Brad, make the call."
Posted by: Kit | Mar 1, 2006 11:12:18 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.